Easy transformation Ghost Makeup to go with any Halloween outfit.
Makeup Forever: white foundation
Urban Decay Ultimate Basics palette in Magnet and BlackJack.
1. Apply the white foundation all over the face, neck, and decolete.
2. Using the domed crease eyeshadow brush, apply Magnet from the Urban Decay Ultimate Basics palette, (any grey shadow will do). Apply along the entire orbital bone.
3. Fill the brows with Dial M Style brow pencil and Angled Liner Brush.
4. Using the Deluxe Pointed Contour Brush from the Goddess Collection, create a deep recess in the hallows of the cheeks, the jawline, and around the hairline, using a black eyeshadow. Continue to shade in the hallows of the neck and collarbone.
5. Lighten the lips with white foundation, then dab on Dial M Style Liquid Lippie in Sugar for a ghastly pale look.
6. Using the Powder Buffing Brush, finish with setting powder.
7. Put on a black haired wig! In this case, I tousle my own black hair and hide in a corner hoping to catch a suspecting victim!